Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What to knit . . .

My first night with the knitting group was a lot of fun. I had nothing really to knit so I just practiced knitting stitches for fun.

Yes, it was kind of a waste of time you might say but I got to see what others were working on in hopes of being inspired. Even though other group members were working on really interesting projects, it still didn't inspire me to go off and knit anything exciting.

A year or so prior, thanks to my daughter (who is a VERY prolific and talented knitter herself), I came across this pattern: http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall04/PATThallowig.html. It is called a Hallowig designed by Megan Reardon.

I decided to go through my yarn stash, which is mostly antique acrylic or blends and make a wig.


No comments:

Post a Comment